Friday, January 7, 2011

Week one.

My goal in my weight loss journey is to document at the end of each week. Whether its a great week, or a crappy week, I'm gonna write it down.

This week after starting weight watchers and working out everyday on the wii fit for 30-45 minutes. I've lost a total of....

4 LBS!!!

I was/am really really proud of myself for that. I have been very consistent every day with my eating, drinking, and working out habits. One ginormous thing that I know helps me out tremendously is cutting out sweet tea, and Dr. pepper. I NEVER used to drink either... but I married the Dr. pepper king... who also happens to LOVE sweet tea.... and just like that I got in the habit of drinking the both on a daily basis.

One thing that I learned this week is that my body has been LIVING off of sugar and caffeine. Horrible, I know.... so I have had to, in a sense, detox from that and that was/kinda still is hard! It has gotten a lot better thats for sure. The great thing about weight watchers is you don't have to completely cut bad stuff out, like breads, cokes, sweets. YES, the point in dieting is to NOT eat/drink that kinda stuff. But for me personally, I am a big sweet eater, and I just so happen to love bread, so to still be able to eat that stuff in a healthier (frozen yogurt, wheat) way is just what way that I need to diet. You get a certain amount of points each day, and your goal is to not go over that amount. So far, I've managed to stay well under every day, and not be hungry.

Here's to week 2! Hope its even better!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for losing weight! I started this past week, too. We can do it!!! :) Have you ordered your book yet?

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...