Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HOME!

In a nutshell:
-Were here.
-Were in.
-Pictures are hung.
-Boxes are out of the house.
-Children are sleeping a million trillion times better in their own rooms.
*Stetson's room.


fun little fact. second shelf: the wood gun was Nat's toy that his dad made him when he was little and the rolled up belt has an "R" on it and it belonged to Nat's PawPaw.


*The girls room/play room
My sister painted these.




-I HAVE MY OWN ROOM AND BATHRROOM.
(do I sound like a 16 year old who has always wanted her own room???)


Master bathroom


Dogs are in heaven.


They (the pups) play play play all day long running around all over the property exploring and finding new things... then they come in and completely crash! Mitsy girl stays inside all day. Moving from room to room. I've decided something: there's nothing greater than an old dog who lays around all day and loves a family and doesn't pee in the house or chew on stuff. Thats our little mitsy.

-Internet and cable are hooked up and I am enjoying watching my shows that I haven't been able to watch in 7 months.... and my pictures are being uploaded 49 times faster than im used to (YAY!!!)
-We already made a trip to Lowes and the man in my life is currently doing some minor improvements... and thats why I adore him.
This is the other bathroom. It needed a new sink and some new toilet parts and now its like new! (Isn't my plumber cute????) ;)

Dining room.
(kitchen was a disaster mess at the moment of taking pictures... so pictures of kitchen will come later.)

Entertainment center... and Nat's new "item". He sooo deserves it so I couldn't tell him no when he told me what size TV he wanted... Boys will be boys. But, like I said, if anyone deserves something like that its him! He's a hard workin man who asks for nothing in return.

My little corner...oh how I missed my chair!
Love seat and the beautiful bay windows.
Couch
Hallway... looking from our bedroom to the living room

WERE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mara.....so happy for your family :)
    thanks for sharing the photos!
    what are you going to do with all that room.....ha!
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!! It's awesome!! So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...