Wednesday, March 23, 2011

P.S.

To go along with my last post... since I forgot about half of the house. :)
Here is the other bathroom. Nat put a new sink in and fixed the toilet problem so now we have 2 fully functional bathrooms. (YAY!!!)
Its kinda smaller so kinda hard to get a good pic.. but you get the point. :)

This is the 2nd living area.


which has a (hideous) fireplace... but a fireplace none the less.

The other side. Pay no mind to the disaster of a desk in the corner. I have yet to bring myself back there to take care of it.

Kitchen


Outside
front of the house

Our back yard... bout as far as you can see is our property.

front yard
the huge ginormous round thing you see off in the distance is a huge ginormous storage shed. We put all of our "shed" stuff out there and it doesn't even put a dent in it! The little house you see to the right of the suburban is (was) like a tack room... but Nat has plans to make it like a real life doll house for the girls. I can't wait its gonna be so fun!!

side area with a picnic table.

....And as if we had any doubt about buyin this house... which we NEVER had .... this would for sure have sold it for us. We like to call this Daddy's house. Nat's always dreamed and talked about having a shop for him to work on his vehicles in so when we saw that this place had a shop it was another one of those things that makes this house made just for us!! He is thrilled about his shop, As am I.

The beast has made its way down to NM and with that, EVERYTHING we own is all here with us. Just to show how huge this shop is... blazer has a 6 in. lift on it and it doesn't even begin to take up too much space. (Don't mind the mess. We threw all boxes and trash in their and haven't yet taken it all to the dump.) (Plus Nat is still working on getting all his stuff where he wants it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...