Sunday, March 27, 2011

P

Payton Elizabeth.
I know I've said it before, but there's somethin special bout that girl. Nat and I often find ourselves sitting back and watching her as we shake our heads in amazement... wondering what were to do with this girl, and how we'll ever keep her safe enough to make it to her wedding day. We often joke about wrapping her in bubble wrap.
She's clumsy, trips over thin air approximately 6 times a day.
She runs into walls, tables and doors approximately 7 times a day.
She's a MESS when she eats.
She licks a battery, gets a little shock from it... and licks it again.
She's a daredevil... and pretty much has shown us no fear.
She loves to be NAKED and runs around diaper-less about 50% of the day... she just won't keep it on!
She loves life and takes it head on... and she scares us.
I, having stayed by her side pretty much 24/7 since the day she was born, have slowly become immune to her getting hurt. I know that sounds horrible, awful, and mean... but she gets hurt so many times in a day that half the time I don't even run to her side any more when I hear her cry. Horrible. I know, I even hate to admit that... but it is that bad and happens that many times a day!!

oh but I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...