Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Homecoming.

Madelynn is very open with her emotions, which I absolutely love about her because I am the exact opposite and keep a lot bottled in and I hate that about myself. So I am always so happy to see her express her feelings. She can make you feel like a million bucks! She is always so very kind with her words and she's just a sweet girl.

So the other day we were outside playin...
yes in panties.
(Has anyone figured out how to keep clothes on your kids?!? Mine won't keep clothes on to save their lives!!!)

We eventually made it inside to put some clothes on and when we came back out, up drives the Hero of the day... or year! Madelynn thinks her daddy hung the moon and I love that!! Every day when he gets home from work its like he's been gone for a year and its the first time she's been able to hug him and touch him. Its pretty heart warming. She says over and over "you home, daddy" "you home."



Typical Madelynn. She loves to touch your face.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...