Thursday, May 19, 2011

I forgot

I forgot how much you can't wait till your baby learns to feed him/herself... and I also forgot how terribly messy and crazy clean up would be when all is said and done.

Then.... I remembered!!





he's growing up waay to fast! Now that he can hold his bottle, feed himself, quench his own thirst, get himself from point A to point B.... I'm kinda wishing he would sloooooow himself down!!! I know, I know, wasn't I just saying how I can't wait till they all get a little older?? I take it back!!! Unfortunately, as time would have it, it ain't happening so I'm just gonna enjoy wiping up his crazy macaroni mess and remembering how fast time is f--l--y--i--n--g by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...