Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big girl.

We've been all about Birthday talk round here lately. As I've been making stuff for the kids' party, Madelynn has been all into it, and of course asking me questions, and making requests for her party. She is sooo excited about having a party!! (I just hope people show up) ;) So of course, I've been talking to her about how she is growing up so big and strong. So tonight at supper, she stood up in her booster chair (not a common occurrence... but it was too cute to stop her) and as she slowly stood up she said "I gettin bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger" until she was standing straight up then she said "I'm big like you mama, and you kay kay, and you nay nay." Its just so neat to see her get the concept of growing up and turning another year older. Guess from here on out the parties get FFFUUUNNN and memorable!!

The Princess Madelynn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...