Monday, June 27, 2011

Question??

I got a question... and I'd really like some feed back from ya'll!!
Like for reals!! Tell me your opinion PLEASE?!?!

Like I've said before, Stetson really REALLY likes to eat. I've always had the mentality that if your kid is hungry, feed them. BUT, seriously when he eats, he will eat and eat and eat until I make him stop.

Should you put a limit on how much your kids eat, or should I keep giving him thirds, fourths and fifths till he's actually content and not screaming for more food??? Like I said, I'm all abut feeding your kids when they're hungry, until their little hearts and tummy's are content, but it serisouly gets old constantly feeding him.

Is he starving?? Do some kids need more food than others?? HELP!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with this! We are still figuring this out with Judah. Guess it's a boy thing! He will just eat all day if we let him. Our best game plan is to just make sure that whatever we give him are things that are really good for him so then I don't have to worry about him overeating just bread or something like that. He has recently started saying all done after his plate is clean instead of begging for more so maybe there is some hope for you in the not to distant future!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...