Thursday, June 23, 2011

Haircuts.

Whew, is it hot or what?!?! Well actually its a tad cooler here in New Mexico than it is in Texas, but still HOTT!!
The other day we were outside and the girls hairs were down and blech! I just knew they had that yuck feeling you get when your hairs down and long and its hot and sweaty outside.
Know what I'm talkn about??
So I knew hair dresser mom had to come to the rescue.
Ha! Ya right... I'm just a wanna be hair dresser mom.
But oh well, saved 30 bucks and my girls' haircuts aren't perfect. I'll take it.

Madelynn
Before:
After:
Madelynn's hair is like mine. Thick, annoying, wavy and looks blah if it don't put some product in it. She has lost most of her curl that she had when she was a baby. :( So now its just wavy. I hope that hers will do like mine did and get a little curl back when she gets a lil older.

Payton
Before
After:
seriosuly, is that she not the cutest thing you ever saw??? I knew she would look adorable with a little bob. She has the kind of hair that you can do that with.


They're soooo much cooler and got a nice new summer hairdo thats off their necks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...