Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Auss girl.

When we were at the pet store that fateful day back in March, thinking about getting a puppy. We first got (who now is) Aussie out to play with and I could tell she was different. You could just tell that she wasn't gonna be your average dog. So me, having 3 kids, age 3 and under, didn't wanna take the plunge in buying a potentially "different" dog. I couldn't tell you what was "different" about here... but I could just tell that she wasn't gonna be the average dog. So then we got out (who is now known as) Axel out to play with, I was like oh ya! This guy will be a good dog for us.... and we left him at the pet store while we did a little more shopping.

As we were out and about Nat convinced me to get BOTH!

Then I found out that that feeling I had had of her being different was right on. Simply because she's not a dog. She thinks she's a 4 legged human.

Nat made the mistake of letting her get up in our bed the other night.... and she has not forgotten about it.





Can't you just see it in her face...
"but, can't I just please sleep in your bed.... please, Please, PLEASE!!!!!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...