Monday, June 20, 2011

The process.

Madelynn just started actually going potty on her own... like a month ago. She's just now been able to get on the potty by herself. That was another reason I wasn't ready to start potty training Payton, because I wanted to enjoy not living in the bathroom for 4 seconds before I had to start the process over again.

So, as you can imagine my shock as my 22 month old baby girl potty trained herself, I was just as equally shocked when the little monkey girl climbed up on the toilet no problem and did her business. Oh yes, she did! I'm a pretty proud mama!

Anyways, this is the process of her getting on the toilet, with all the time it takes her to get on the pot, I'm surprised that she can hold her pee when she's that close to the toilet....








success!

1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...