Friday, August 12, 2011

Breather.

In case you haven't notices in my lack of blogging, we have been B-U-S-Y!!!!! From recovering from the cruise, all these Birthdays, THE Birthday party, Family coming and going, Doctors appointments here and there. I feel like we've just been constantly going so I felt as the mama of the house, we needed to just take a family breather!

and where better to do so than a Pizza Picnic at the park???
well... some of us ate pizza. ;)

Nat spent a lot of time chasing Bubba around. I finally convinced him to let Stetson go and run free!!



no caption needed. You should know by now that the boy is obsessed with dirt.

After the park, we took a little walk down to the water and found these fabulous trees!! Seriously, so many huge trees everywhere. Definitely a great place to take family pictures... if ever the day shall come.





:)

The Rose men.
Isn't it a great picture. :)

The duck with the awesome head!

My beauties.



We had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...