Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heeaaaven help me!!

Today was the BIG day. 
The official start to school for the next umpteen years of my life
and yes,
I cried.
and yes, I watched the clock all day long...
WAITING for 3:00 to pick up my baby girl,
and YES she had the time of her life. 
She got in the van when I picked her up and she said-
"that was fun"
my heart smiled to hear that.
Seriously, is she not precious??

My beautiful girl.



I am SO pleased that Madelynn and Cash are going to be together in this! Heaven help their poor teachers throughout the years. ;)



BTW, Is Cash not THE cutest little dude you ever saw??
Oh, I could just eat him all up!!


Sitting at her desk. 


"ok mom you can leave now, I'm a BIG girl"
Waaahhh!!!

1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...