Friday, August 17, 2012

Haircut

The little man needed a cut.....
but I left  my clippers and scissors in NM... So I asked my dad if he would take Stetson with him when 
he goes for a haircut and have some Pawpaw-Stetson time.

My dad has gone to the same barber since as far back as I can remember, so I thought it would be fun for Stetson to tag along... and thankfully, my dad agreed to take my camera along. 
My little dudes first "professional" haircut... I would DIE without pictures of that.... ;)
(thanks, Dad)
I got reports that Stetson did great!!










and he turned out oh Sooooo cute!!
He looks like he's 4!!!!!

We were walking up to Nat's softball game and my sister said
"aww look at Stetson"
So I looked and looked and looked and didn't see him anywhere...
WHERE?!?!
He was right in front of me and I completely did NOT notice him.
Oops. ;)

1 comment:

  1. He is a Handsome young man and I loved taking him to the barber! Dad

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...