Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whew!

I made it another year of this birthday junk.
My last and final day of bittersweet joy and heartache. (Boy, that is quite the mixture... ;)

Miss P turned the BIG 3. I have to admit, her birthday is easiest for me to handle... Guess thats the part of being a middle child. We've already hit "3" with big sister, but she's not technically  "the baby" so its not heartache of your baby growing up. Make sense?
BUT, at the same time she IS my baby GIRL and her and we share a sweet little stay-at-home-cuddle-time,-leave-us-alone spirit that I don't share with any of my other children. Oh, and we also share a "blankie" connection. ;)
I love her,
Love, love, love her.
She is oh so very sweet.
Very quiet.
Very soft.
I adore her soft, sweet little voice.
She is a mama's girl.
Still a tiny little thing.
She loves, and takes care of her brother so wonderfully. Changes his diaper, wipes his butt, wipes his face, she is so tender with him. Puts her hand on his chest, grabs his hand and looks him in the eye when she needs to talk to him.
Still talks like a little british girl... not using her R's and L's.

We had a super fun day with her. We went shopping! She got to spend her birthday money AND pick out something from mama and daddy.

We hung out a little while at the mall, played a little, got to pushy buhley in the stroller and eat lunch together. 

Then we took her to a movie! She's been asking to see a movie for her Bday so, that we did. We've never done the 3D thing, but WOW... how neat it was. We loved it, and Payton was so entertained. She kept reaching out trying to touch the things... and she's jump and say "WAOH" it was quite adorable.



We had a great day with our 3 year old...
now excuse me while I begin my next year to re-coup from all the birthday madness. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...