Monday, September 3, 2012

August... whaa??

Hello September, I hope that you slllooowwww our lives down!!
Holy mac!!
In August we-
-Celebrated the birth of our son.

-Celebrated the birth of our middle daughter.



-Celebrated 5 years of marriage. 


We've enjoyed Nat playing softball.


-Sent our baby girl to start school. (which we all have NOT adjusted to)

-(excitingly) Started Financial Peace University, and are (excitingly) making a drastic change to our finances.

-Sold our house
--only to devastatingly have them back out.
 -To finally decided we would try the renting thing as we continue to try and sell.

And for the past 6 days, Nat and I have been packing up the remainder of our house, and might I say it has been the longest 6 days of my life. We left the kids and were able to spend a few days in NM getting things ready to go. 

I was okay.... until I was sweeping the front porch and swept over this area... and all the memories flooded into my mind.

I sat and watched 1 last sunset in my rocking chair... and enjoyed the lovely Blue moon over the house before we took off.

I just don't know WHY must I get so emotionally attached to things?? 

After a long drive home, we had to start all over again to re-put together the house were in now with the stuff we brought from NM...





NIGHTMARE. 
I dislike moving.
I dislike packing, and un packing.
I never
ever
ever
EVER 
wanna move again.
I will live in our tiny 650 sp. ft 2 bedroom house the REST of our lives. 
Not really, give me a few more months and I'll be itching for a bigger home. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...