Monday, August 6, 2012

My baby boy.

It is entirely unbelievable that my BABY is 2 years old!!!
TWO!!
I've never had a baby that old. So crazy!!
Aghh!!!
My baby boy came into this world with a bang... the scariest day of my life, turned one of the greatest. When they brought him to me, I thought -there couldn't possibly be a smaller baby than this... although he was almost 6 lbs, I just remember thinking he was so tiny.
Oh that boy. He has forever stollen my heart and he will forever be mine. ;) (or so I tell myself)

Stetson at 2:
-Is SUCH a boy. Loves to jump, climb, do dare devilish things.
-Loves trains, airplanes, cars, BIG trucks. Often stops when we are out and talks about all the "transpiration" he sees... you've lost him if he sees a trash truck. :)
-Talks in complete sentences.. but mixes up the words in the sentence... "hit me...Madelynn, mommy"
-He is sooo incredibly smart!! Wayyyy to smart for his age. I think he's definitely the smartest of the 3 at this age. We are often asked when we are in public how old he is... and people are often shocked of his age.
-Can put on clothes and shoes on his own.
-Can't quite pedal on his own, but he is trying!!
-When asked "what color is that" he responds with "that color" ... such a smart boy he is. ;)
-Copies the girls... which is sometimes not so good. Him and Payton were playing in their room during nap time... I proceed in to calm them down and he runs to his bed and says" I get my bed, mommy... I in bed..." which he learned from his sisters... Its pretty funny to hear his little 2 year old self say stuff kids  don't usually pick up till 3 or 4.
-Gives the ULTIMATELY best kisses ever. Puckers up like theres no tomorrow... and did I mention he is very generous with them. ;)
-Anytime he sees anyone he knows, he yells "MIMI HOMEEE".... "DADDY HOMEEEE" "KINSEY HOMEEE"... and so on and so on... and its not as though were at that persons house... we pull up at the park and yells that when he sees mimi.
-Loves his cousin Cash.. and they'll play the WHOLE entire time they are together!! I can definitely tell that he enjoys the "boy time" that comes with his cousins.
-We are on the verge of starting potty training. We've dabbled in that area, and he is super ready... so we are gonna try and get that done before school starts and were not able to be home as much.
-Still is very attached to his blankie.
-He is very particular on how he is covered up at bedtime. If you don't do it just right... he keeps saying "me up, me up"... which means cover me up. Has to have his sheet, his little comforter and then his buhley on top of that.
-Such a very sweet, loving boy. Loves to cuddle.
-Says "bye, see yu lateh" with his little hand raise anytime we leave somewhere.
-Loves to pretend talk on the phone. Holds it up to his ear with his shoulder and walks around talking away.
-Very often can be seen making a pouty face with his bottom lip puckered out... when he first did this I thought he was upset about something, but I've since discovered he just does it all the time!! Its pretty hilarious and cute!!!


My sweet baby boy, I love you so!! Happy 2nd Birthday little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...