Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What?!?

I'm sure you know my story by now... the story of all my kids... and how I've had a "baby" in the house for 4 years now....
and, I'm hitting a mark in my life that...
I can't comprehend...
Stetsons like officially NOT any ounce of baby anymore... 
and you know whats going through my mind?? 
Wheres the baby. I need to change a diaper... I should be fixing a bottle right now... I should be cutting up food into tiny pieces and feeding a little baby right now. 
I'm having a hard time getting out of this "baby funk" and accepting this crazy easy, awesome time in life that, although I don't think I've fully awakened to this..
I am PUMPED!!!!
Stetson is 75% potty trained... and as he sat at their little table for lunch, little boy undies on, drinking from a bottle of water (not a sippy cup) perfectly feeding himself and gobbling up his lunch... it hit me
he doesn't need me anymore.
(Well, of course he'll always need me as his momma... but you know what I mean..)
Ahh!! This is crazy bittersweet. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...