Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December?!?

Seriously, how is it December?? Totally snuck up on me!! I was NOT feeling the "Christmas spirit" this year like I usually do, and I honestly think it was cuz It literally snuck up!!  (It also could have been because its still 80* outside.... )
We've just been so busy with life and such, I wasn't ready.
No fear, Christmas Spirit has joined the Roses!! :)
We have another year of the little Christmas tree, and minimal decor. Seems to be an every other year type thing for us...  ;)

This year, as each year does, is more fun with the kids!!! We are getting all into the true meaning of Christmas... the kids are asking questions and its pretty exciting that they get it!!!





Miss Madelynn was dying to put the topper on.


Eggnog moustaches. 








We had a neat little Advent calendar we got last year so we were super excited about pulling it out this year!!! As we got our Christmas stuff out on Nov. 28, my poor, poor Madelynn had to wait 3 days to get it started!!! It was a looooonnnnggg 3 days for her!!!! Needless to say, it has been a hilight of our day since Dec. 1.



We also got a really neat treat from Uncle Karl and Aunt Crystal this year, a new present (book) each night till Christmas. So between the advent calendar, and a new book each night, we've lived for the nights... the kids are LOVING it!!



Oh, and can you take a wild guess at how many times we've watched Rudolph, and Frosty the snowman?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...