Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fail

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING rips my heart into a million pieces more than to forgot my camera at a camera worthy event. 
Literally, I feel my heart drop a little.
Soooo, yep, I did it!!! and my phone camera wouldn't cut it!! 
Madelynn's class had a little part in the Cornerstone Christmas program this past week.... and guess what?? 
Well, really... is it that hard to figure out?? 
She did so good, and looked so beautiful in her little Christmas dress. To top it off, she sang our favorite Christmas song!!
Away in a Manger.

Well, excuse me as I lie to you. 




This is the only picture I got. 
Classy, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...