Wednesday, December 12, 2012

T-minus 13 hours

Ohhh goodness!! We are officially under the 24 hour mark to leave for our trip!!! I've been so super excited about going.....
until last night as I washed one last load of my we little babies' clothing... and gently packed them away in their suitcases...
and I was all alone as they slept in their beds... and I sat in my chair.... Lord knows thats when the mind starts wondering.... and P.S. It it TOTALLY the wrong time of the month to be leaving them.

Okay, so I make it sound like I'm never seeing them again. That is not the  case... and I have to keep telling myself: 
we survived the trip to Key West without them. 
We survived the cruise without them.
I WILL survive this!
They're in good hands with their grandparents...
and mommy and daddy are going to be refreshed in our mommy and daddyness.
... and I'm super excited that when we get back, it will be full on Christmas time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...