Saturday, March 16, 2013

and did I mention....

It seems that many a people are shocked when I tell them who our neighbors are.... so I
 dont think I have shared who we moved next door to....
a rather cute and special family of 5 with 3 little boys that just so happen to be cousins to my 3 little ones. 
Yep! I moved next door to my brother. It was quite coincidental that the house next door to them came up for sale right about the time we sold our house in NM. 
We have pretty much been non stop partyin' since we moved in! Our kids are always together and they will grow up every cousins' dream life!!! 
Sometimes I'm still in shock over it all... 

like I went from being all alone, and very lonely living in NM to moving right across the road from my in-laws and loving the 6 months we had so close to them, to now moving next door to my brother, sister-in-law (whom I have common grounds) and my 3 nephews

There's been lots of sleepovers.
Lots of memories made.
Lots of diners shared together.
Lots of laughs
and lots of Joy!! 
and many more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...