Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blessed!

Well.... Somebody MUST be looking down on me, because the day after my post, we got a check in the mail for quite possibly the same exact amount of a new camera... and I'm rather certain that that is no coincidence and I fully recognize that that is the work of the Lord. I felt so wrapped in blessings and LOVED. My sweet, darling husband agreed to whisk me off to Best Buy to get me a new camera... and I feel complete again... driving everyone nuts with all my pictures.
One day they'll all thank me. ;)

My kids were spending some time with their Papa and Nana... so I had NO models to take pictures of... except one guy...

and the next day I snuck over and snapped a few pics of my sweet little nephew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...