Monday, March 11, 2013

Sad...

Well...... I've been MIA for awhile..... and if I'm quite honest, theres a specific reason for that. 
Every single time I sit down and think about blogging, my heart sinks to my stomach and I sit in denial of something dear to my heart.
My camera is gone.
..... and this evening, approximately 3 weeks since I've laid hands on my camera, I'm facing the facts that I might not lay hands on it again. 
and I am
DEVASTATED!
I know, I know... I'm quite possibly taking it a little to far... but, taking pictures is something that I am passionate about... taking pictures of my kids, at that.... the memories. 
Agghh... my poor soul. I think the thing that gets me more than my $800 missing , possibly stolen camera, is that there are precious memories on that camera. Take the dang camera.... but please give me my pictures back. 
I'm bummed. But, I'll continue praying for divine intervention and I'll keep searching... and I suppose start saving for another... and in the mean time, pull out my point and shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...