Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kindergarten.

Madelynn started Kindergarten this week! I am so excited about this time in our life.  We (or mama) has enjoyed getting back on a schedule. It was a great week in that aspect! Now the getting up early junk, as much as I LOVE it once its done and over with, when that alarm goes off, I have feelings of depression come over me. I admit it. I have a slight obsession with sleeping. 

I am really excited about Madelynn's teacher this year. I really think it is going to be a great year!! 


She had to "pull her clip" on the second day of school. I find this very believable for this season we're in with her. We are definitely in a little 5 year old-im-old-enough-to-make-my-own-decisions-I-dont-need-my-mom-and-dad-im-a-BIG-girl funk....
We are working through it......



but, sometimes I feel like
I dont know what to do with her!!!!
and I mean that with a WHOLE lotta love.
:)


She is a challenge for me
 If ever there were 2 more opposite people, it is her and I.
and I mean that with a WHOLE lotta love.
:)


She has looked forward to being in Kindergraten since the first day of K4 last year...
and just look how far we've come since last year! 



This face says it all! Look at that sweet, super excited, first day of school grin. 
So crazy that I have a school  aged child! Someone asked me the other day if I had any kids starting school.... and It was so weird to answer with YES!!! This is W-A-Y more official than K4.
We have had to have a few little talks with her about how this isn't K4 and things are gonna be a little different. 
It was a great first week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...