Monday, August 12, 2013

26

Helllo July and August! 
I planned all this, ya know, 
I planned to marry a man born in the month of July, and then birth our children weeks apart.... 
and did I mention the said marriage was planned to fall in there to. 

Not really. 
I didn't plan a single lick of our life!! Its all fallen beautifully and perfectly into the place that the Good Lord has mapped out for us.
One of these years I'll learn... I need to save year round to accommodate this crazy time of year for us!! 

Luckily, I have a simple, money saving husband who wanted to just spend a day with his fam at the lake on the ranch. 

There is a "flat lake" there and it was really nice to jump in, walk around and cool off!!





Once the kids accepted the idea of moss, fish and mud, they had fun!
We hopped in the truck to go to another area to swim, we all hopped outta the truck, shut the doors and heard "honk" ya know... the honk of confirmation that you're truck is locked?? 
Luckily for us, my FIL was with us and we weren't completely stranded with no cell service. Nat tried to unlock it, with no success... so off to town we headed for the spare key.

That evening we had Nat's family over for his birthday supper.

he wanted cake AND pie....
so cake and pie he got.
He is spoiled like that....



We had a great time..


and I am thankful to have him for another year of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...