Saturday, August 10, 2013

So hey! Its been awhile! 
I'm sure if were not friends on Facebook, you might be wondering about me... since I kinda left you hanging and all with my health issues.
We had a few hurdles but I finally was able to get an MRI done on my brain, and
PRAISE GOD,
it all came back clear and perfect. 
Slowly, but surely all of my strange symptoms I had been having were going away. I don't think its a coincidence. 
To all you kind and loving people who prayed for me, Thank you again!

It seemed like so long of a period in life that things were weird for me... when you don't feel normal, the days go soooo slow, depression and sadness creep in... and I think its safe to say that that is the reason for my lack of blogging. 
Sooo, as I am feeling back to normal again, I hope to get back to blogging regularly again. 

After the MRI, and after a lot of symptoms had gone away, I still was having lots of headaches. They were manageable, but still so annoying!!!! Long story short, remember my tail bone issue?? Falling down the stairs in the middle of the night?? Well, that sent me to the chiropractor, and lo and behold, not only are we (STILL) working on my tailbone, but he was able to adjust me over several weeks and I  have COMPLETE relief from my headaches. I honestly cannot tell you the last time I took medicine for a headache. The chiropractor has been life changing for me. I often wonder why no doctors I saw sent me to one first to try and help me. 

My tailbone is still a work in progress.... Lordy me! This has been a journey in itself. Never in a bazillion years would I have thought I would still be dealing with this all these months later. I think I've just gotten used to it tho... It has been a long journey with the chiropractor on this issue, and it will still be awhile before things are normal. Summer trips have been killer, to sit in the truck for long periods of time. 

I'm thankful to be healthy! 
We are winding down the summer, and I think were all ready to be in a good routine. Summer can so easily rob you of routine...
I'm gettin' Madelynns stuff ready for school. She starts Kindergarten in a few days. We're getting uniforms out, putting up the stuff that doesn't fit, washing stuff, gathering school supplies.....
Here we go again! Life flies.
Ohhh, and did I mention, we are diving into the whole soccer thing this fall??
I can't believe were doin it!! Part of me still turns my nose up to the idea... I'm not quite ready to commit to anything other than school... We shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...