Sunday, August 17, 2014

4

Our little man turned 4 years old!


 If you'd have asked me when I had a newborn, and a 1 and 2 year old, if I ever thought I would see this day, I woulda told you you were crazy!


 I vividly remember a time being asked how old my kids were and replying with 3, 2 and 1… and I had this feeling like I would never be able to say anything differently when asked. Silly, like duh, of course they'll grow older, but I was in denial! I think it has to do with that -just staying afloat, I don't remember the last time I slept, have I taken a shower today??- good 'ol days of craziness.

Our life is still slightly crazy,  but we love it! Stetson has added just exactly what we needed in our life. Our life would be so boring without him. God knew what he was doin when we had that 3rd ginormous little surprise in our life. Isn't it funny how that works??

He is hilarious! He is his dad, reincarnated... (Except not as naughty as his daddy was ;) Silly, goofy, loves to make people laugh, happy all the time! Well, I shouldn't say all the time. The boy has a mean pouty face… 

He is a mans man, and loves to wrestle, loves loud cars, big trucks, loves to fart…. (its always a competition… and he loves to gross his mama and sisters out) loves anything superhero (his favorite is the Hulk.)



At the same time, he is the SWEETEST little man. He loves to compliment. He often tells me I look pretty, or I smell good. He loves to pick me flowers!

If he stays this way, he will be the PERFECT man when he gets older. ;) 


He loves both his sisters, but he and Payton are still extremely close. It has been funny this year, they both understand that they're both 4. The other day I over heard a conversation they were having… They had this epiphany that he was 4.. and she was still 4 and they got so thrilled when Stetson said "that means we're TWINS" 
Ha! Had to do a little explainin'. 


 He adores his Daddy, and they definitely have a "Stick together" mentality. They are best buds and love to do everything together when they can. I am grateful that Nat has a little buddy… better yet, a mini me. :)

BUT, he has a little place on his heart for his mama too. ;) I'll just leave it at this, He is definitely the baby… and he is definitely my only boy. 

He is still very much into his "Buhlie" (blanket) We have made the rule that he (yes, its a person) stays upstairs after Stetson comes downstairs for the day. Sometimes when I can't find him and its quiet, I need not fret, he is upstairs petting his blanket. 


He loves to dance, and oh he has some moves.. 
But… per the usual, the video won't upload… :( 

So basically, he is a sweetheart, who loves to dance, loves his blanket and his sisters and is FOUR years old!
Happy Bday little man, we adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...