Friday, March 20, 2009

8 months

Today, Madelynn is 8 months old. I cant even believe it. I keep recounting all the months to try and come up with a different number... but its 8 every time. It feels like I just had her and we just got home from the hospital. Its crazy how time flies. They weren't kiddin when they say once you have kids time flies. Im ready to have a newborn again. AHH what am I saying?? What if I keep this up?? I see pictures of Madelynn when she was little bitty (not that she is 2 or anything) and it so badly makes me want another one. Anyone else ever have this problem?? or is it just me??





Anyways, the girls have gone home and me and Madelynn miss them bein here. She absolutely adores those girls and wants absolutely nothing to do with me when they are around. Not that we haven't seen them every day since they left, its just different when we get to see them every hour of the day. We went over to visit with my mom, the girls, Kinsey and cousin Cash yesterday It was lots of fun!! makes me so look forward to summer when they will be home and we can do that alot more!!

Today, we went to the park with all those ^ people and Jennifer. She has 3 boys, all under the age of 3 and I couldnt help but to watch her and all she had to do and think that I will be doing that in no time at all. Idk about 3 but definitely 2. 



Just about worn out. way over due for a nap!!


I love this picture!! This is for Kinsey.... Cash has the longest tongue than any 14 month I have ever seen. This isnt even all of it. He is like his momma. :)  

Also today, I took Madelynn to the Dr. she weighed 17 lb. 13 oz. Good Lord she has gained weight so  fast since she has been eating real food. She is even gettin kinda chunky. :) Anyways.... remember when I was talking about her neck and how she always has it to the left??  Well, I thought it was better, but apparently I was wrong. She started bein lazy with it again and it got worse and worse every day for about 5 days now. So I took her in to get it checked out. It is Torticollis which is basically just stiffening of the neck cuz  of how she was positioned in the womb. Just as I had suspected. So we will go have an ultrasound done on it just to make sure that everything is lookin ok in there and then she will have to go to PT to get it stronger.  So I am glad to get that going cuz it is something that is always on my mind and buggin me. I just wish I had done it sooner. 

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE heartburn... well I do. (Im just being positive here)

I go to the Dr for me on Monday and I am just about thrilled about it. Its Kinda hard to be 20 weeks and still never seen the Dr. I cant wait!

Baby Bryce (the one I asked for prayer for) has several problems with his heart. Im not even gonna try to spell the words and im definitely not gonna try to explain it all. Its just not good. He was scheduled for heart surgery today but it was post poned till Monday because of  bleeding in the brain. Continue to pray for him and the family. Its such a sad situation. 


2 comments:

  1. Madelynn is absolutely adorable! I'm sure she will do well with the PT. Yes, the time does go by way too quickly, so enjoy every minute of it! =)
    Love all the pics in the sidebar. What a great family you have! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture of Madelynn. So cute! My friends baby, Weston, had toricollis(sp?), too. He went to PT when he was just a month old or so and they got it all straightened out(ha!--didn't mean for that to be a pun!) in no time! Not to mention, we all learned a whole lot from the physical therapists. All the do's and don'ts that seem impossible to abide by!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...