Monday, March 23, 2009

Life

This weekend, we went to New Mexico to visit some of Nat's family. We had lots of fun and it was nice to get away. We really didnt do much, just hung out. We were about half way there when I realized I had forgotten the porta crib. Oops.. thats just not something you forget when you have an 8 month old who is severely attached to HER bed. Porta crib is bad enough on her. So she slept in the bed with us and praise the Lord, it was a king size bed cuz I couldn't imagine the night going any worse than it did. She was awake like every 30 min to an hour, then she would wiggle her little body over to be close to me. I was already half way not sleeping to be sure everything was going ok. Just a mom thing I guess. At about 3:00 am, after we had both been awakened 1400 times, I told Nat that if we ever went on a trip again and forget her bed. We would travel to the nearest wal mart and buy another one. He agreed. By the morning, I was sleeping on the end of the bed and Madelynn was everywhere and Nat was as close to the edge as possible. Moral of the story... Dont leave home without the porta crib!!!!!!!!

I didnt take many pictures because I lost my camera somewhere in all of our stuff and never looked for it. When I realized I still never found it, we were already 20 miles from there house, so we had to turn around and go find it. It was under the bed... not sure how that happened.

We had to stop and get some Bbq from that place I was tellin you about. Then we were on our way. I got a Blue Raspberry snow cone... Madelynn just about fell over dead I think when I gave her some... She very much enjoyed it.

Anyways... On our way  there, about the last 45 min or so she was done for and was letting us know all about it. (She did sooo good traveling this time!!) I was in the back with her, acting dumb, trying to get her mind off of it so we could make it the rest of the way. I started to snap my fingers and she was very intrigued by this. So she decided to give it a try to.


She is now a snappin fool.

She gets her fingers just right and she moves em back and forth. Its so funny. 

Today I went to the Dr. (hallelujah) and  I got the best worst news (you got that??) that any pregnant lady could get. I am only 17 weeks instead of 20. I had it comin tho. So she couldn't tell the sex or anything yet. We got to see the baby and it looked great!! We go April 13 to find out what were having. So more waiting. Im due Aug. 28 but will go in probably a week earlier for a c section. Woo Hoo!!! (I still believe that I am 20 weeks and Im gonna prove all these people wrong when I go into labor on Aug. 5) HAHAHAHA!!! I wish. We'll just have to see if this one pulls a Madelynn and comes early. Maybe right after a baby shower?? :) 

Bryce has pulled through the surgery very well and is now in ICU. Best news anyone could hear!!! Thanks for your prayers if you have been prayin. He's a fighter. 


1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...