Monday, March 16, 2009

short. short. and shorter

My goodness gracious!! I did not think that shorts or skirts could get any shorter, but they do every year. Its sad how these young girls are flaunting their bodies for all to see. As a wife to a human man, I wanna go up and slap some sense into them. HELLO??!?!?! this is my husband here and I'd like for him not to have to struggle any time we wanna go out so could you please go put some stinkin clothes on. Dont get me wrong, Nat has done very well with this kind of stuff. He made a promise long ago to not look at other woman and with Gods help, he has done very well with it. I am very thankful for it. I love summer time and love to be outside in the nice weather, but the second there is a warm day, here come the legs and the low cut shirts. Ugh... im so glad that I never had the desire to dress like that. I will do all I can for that not to be my daughter some day...

Anyways... I went to the mall today with my mom and 2 of my sisters. It was lots of fun. I was glad to look over and see my sisters who are (sadly) having to face this world and all of its sickness, wearing bermuda shorts and full coverage shirts!! I hope that they stay this way forever!! I will surely be on there case if things change. :) Got Madelynn some shoes and a summer dress. I cant stop buying her stuff. Its a bad problem to have. 

This weekend was crazy. Lots of family and cake. Ohh that cake.. I somehow got voted to take a cake home... We took Madelynn to the park for the first time in her life. It got a little chilly so it didnt last long. As with pretty much everything, she showed no emotion of excitement... this kid. She is turning out to be like her mother in this area and Im not to thrilled about it. I know deep down inside she loves every minute of it (i know this cuz like I said, I am the same way) 


maybe a little grin here... maybe??


she is so excited here... I just know it.

she was more fascinated with chains on the swing...


My sisters came out to stay with us for a few days during spring break. I like it when they come, they help me out alot with Madelynn and sometimes they even let me sleep in. :) 

P.S. I just realized that its 8:30 and wondering why Madelynn is gettin fussy while im feeding her dinner... DUH!! Its her bed time.............................. well I give up, I have been trying to put a picture of her. She fell asleep in her high chair when I went to make her a bottle. It was cute. So just imagine it. :) For some reason there a few pictures that it wont upload and I dont know why... 


*Prayer Request
 Nat's cousin had a baby last Thurs. they have been in the hospital since then with several minor complications. They found out this morning that he has a hole in his heart, they have shipped him to San Antonio and I believe that he will have to have surgery. Dont know to many facts yet. Please just keep all the family in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...