Saturday, March 14, 2009

Be prepared...

I am sittin here. Just readin some stuff on the computer, Madelynn is playing on the floor right in front of me. All of the sudden I feel something sucking on my toes... I look down to see my child suckin away.. its kinda gross. BUT!!! it would be grosser had I not bought a PED EGG last night when we went shoppin (yes the nasty disgusting commercial where she pours the foot dust out...) I got one. I was desperate for help for my feet. My wonderful, loving , husband very kindly grated my feet down to  soft touchable feet because I can no longer reach them. I can only wear flip flops most of the time cuz of the swelling that I am blessed with while pregnant. This is why they are so bad off.  I am terribly sorry. I know that this is probably... GROSS to hear about but I couldn't help it. How often do you have a baby suck your toe?? Just wanted everyone to know that they were clean and freshly pedicured.  :)

Ok. now that I've lost everyone who reads this....



This is how Madelynn ends up most of the time when were shoppin. She just really like to be comfy and she will prop a leg anywhere. (If you wanna try the ped egg, I got it at target) HA!!




Is it just me or does she look like she is 16 here and is gonna come ask for the car keys?? :( She looks so big here. I love her growin up and tryin new things and I look forward to teaching her about life and shopping with her. But then again im like WAIT!! what happened to this??





How life flies.

Today we went to Karl and Crystals wedding shower. It was so nice to not be the one in the spotlight. It seems that between wedding and baby showers, Its been me... and if you know me, I am not to big on getting attention. I really really hope that this one is a girl. We wont need to have a shower if it is cuz I will have everything you will ever need for a girl.. boy on the other hand, could lead to a possible shower. Who knows, we will see very soon.

It was nice tho and they got lots of nice stuff! She'll be a good asset to the family! 



2 comments:

  1. wow...she was sooo tiny! How much longer until you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - I loved getting to see you both at the shower!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...