Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turtle

Since Madelynn has started crawling.. if you can even call it that... we have noticed that she crawls rather... retardedly  for lack of a better word. One leg is in the front and she drags her whole body and its just really weird. I never really thought of any reasons as to why except of course her neck and not being able to see straight in front of her... I just thought that she is gonna be a weird crawler. Nat had mentioned that he thinks maybe its because it hurts her knees (DUH) who wouldnt have thought of that?!!?! The rug that we have is the farthest thing from soft and of course, who wants to crawl on a cold wood floor?? So I tried to put pants on her and she just kinda crawled right outta them. So I think that I am gonna buy her some of those crawler legging things and see if it makes things a little easier for her.

but then again... who needs to crawl when you can do this all day long???


As she gets older,  and gets into things more and messes with stuff she shouldn't mess with, I find myself asking myself (sounds like I have issues. HA!) How do you teach a 9 month old that thats a no no and she doesnt mess with it... or do you?? When are you supposed to start that?? know what I mean? For instance, we live in a teeny house and dont have much room to put stuff up. So our printer is on the floor right beside the computer desk and she loves to go mess with it. How are you supposed to deal with that without being able to move it up and out of her reach??? Im really curious as to what people (you) think about this and what maybe you have done with your kids (if you have them.) Ya'll may think that im... dumb for askin this but I really would like to hear your opinion.

Then again im like... how on earth am I supposed to EVER get onto this???
You just go mess with that printer!! Stick somethin in it and break it. Do whatever you want!! Right??? isnt that the easy way to do things. :)

Anyways... this little lady made her way up to our back yard and layed her eggs. How cool is that??? Im gonna try and keep close track on it cuz I really wanna see the little baby turtles race back to the creek! I looked these turtles up and read some stuff on them... said it takes 3 months for the eggs to hatch. That just seems like a really long time!


its a turtle in case you haven't figured that out. :)

And I will leave you with this.

little bit of cute! 
mmmhh.. does she make anyone else wanna squeeze her head off?? Maybe its just me since im her mother. 

1 comment:

  1. are those the shorts?!?!?! they look adorable!! and look likes she has some room to go, hopefully they will get her thru the most of summer!!! i love that pic of her smiling!!! beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...