Monday, May 18, 2009

Disappointment and pictures

Ok, dont get excited. Once again... we couldnt tell. I cannot believe this is happening to us twice!! This baby is more stubborn than Madelynn was, it was sleeping in a little ball to where all you could see is the back bone and the back of its head. Urgh.... The lady had me turn on each side and tried and tried, she gave me some chocolate to eat, she mashed and mashed and wiggled it and the baby couldn't care less. Didnt move a muscle. She said she has never seen a baby do this before and she couldn't believe that we had the same thing happen with Madelynn. She was a much better experience than the first lady. I was very pleased with her efforts!! So... we can kinda say that we have an idea it may be a boy, but im not gonna bet on my life on it. We have a little boy clothes and little girl clothes and anything and everything we have is neutral so were good to go and we'll be ready for either or. The baby was breech (like Madelynn was) it weighed 2 lb 1 oz which is a little large for how far long im supposed to be. So it kinda moved my due date up a week or so. So its all a guessing game. When am I due?? who knows. What am I having? who knows. I am just so very thankful that the baby is healthy and growing good and thats all that really matters! Surprises are fun.

ok. Now for the little girl.




First ride in the blazer! Its up and runnin.

The monkey crawler.


Jumpin on the trampoline. She LOVED it. You can see that she is laughing her little head off. It was fun to watch her. 




2 comments:

  1. ok wt issue ... NEVER believe a sono...lane was suppose to be 7 1/2 lbs...ummmmm almost 9 here!!!!!! OMG!!!! so ill just leave it at that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it just wants to be a little surprise lol

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...