Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow. Has it really been a week since I posted last... Im slackin.

My parents have been doing some remodeling and Nat has been helping all week so we have pretty much lived over here, which has been fun! There house looks sooooo good!! They finished everything today and now were childrensitting so they could go out on a date. So there will be no sweet pictures to share with you cuz im not on my computer. So sorry. I know I just lost everyone cuz all ya'll care about is the little girl. :)

Anyways, few things to tell. Nat got a job workin at Wal Mart. Lets just say we wont be rakin in the doe or anything... But, that was the first open door and were goin through it! We are trusting that God will provide for us through this season. Obviosly, I am not able to work due to the fact that I shall give birth in 3 months or so. So Nat will probably be working 2 jobs. In the process, were still looking for something long term.

Nextly, Madelynn has officially been discharged from PT. We had a ct scan done last Mon. which was... not fun. Anyone ever had to have a cat scan done on a 9 month old?? Apparently your supposed to deprive them from sleep so that when you get there, they will sleep and be still for the scan. No one informed me of that till we got there and she had just waken up from a nap... So then they take us to a waiting room that was 98 degrees and full of people and told us to try and get her to go to sleep. We were misurable! The lady informs me that my child looks tired and it shouldnt be a problem at all getting her to sleep... right. Were in a strange place with all new stuff and were sweating to death, not gonna happen. It was tense and stressful and crazy! I couldnt go back with her which is hard but thankfully Nat took her back and she finally fell asleep and it was all over with. We were there for 3 hours! Still have heard no results so Im guessing that thats a good thing. Im still gonna call tomorrow and see. Im not concerned about it.

Lastly, I am having anyother sonogram tomorrow, and Im not excited about it at all (im lying. Just trying not to get my hopes up.) Im gonna drink somethin crazy sugary tomorrow so this kid will move and be seen. I want a for sure, firm ITS A.... not... well, I think its a....

and lastly lastly. We officially have a boys name. Stetson James. If its a girl... who the heck knows! :)

I'll post lots of pictures tomorrow for everyine to see!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the name choice!!! Very western and manly (which is the best kind of names in my opinion lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have Troy!!!! if he doesnt come out to get you ...turn around and walk out LOL!!!! i cant wait to get a for sure!!! btw tell him i said HI!! =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...