Monday, May 4, 2009

So I lied....


Seems to be that any time we have an apt for her neck whether it be PT or Dr. She wakes up like this. Was I not just bragging about how good she was doing??? It has been an unpleasant day 'round here. She has done nothing but cry and fuss and cry some more. I have never seen her act like this! It is bothersome, but I dont know if she is totally that wiped out from this weekend or if there is something really wrong. She cries any time she eats (real food) and so that makes me think teeth??? but how the heck would I know, I have said that many a times in her life and she has yet to get a dang tooth. I cant even put my finger in her mouth without her goin nuts. Then also, I have tried to stretch her neck out and she goes crazy... so then I think that her neck is hurting (looks like it could be to me!) Its pretty bad today. I have never had her refuse me to touch her and act like she is in pain like she did today. Or could she really truly be so worn out that anything and everything is bugging her??? Who knows, just wish this kid would talk to me!

On another note... well not really. her 9 mo. check up was today. She weighed 18 lb. 10 oz. and was 26 in. long! She is in the 50th percentile in just about everything. Then it was on to her neck. (sorry if yall are sick of hearin bout this.) He said no need to keep doing PT, we can just do it at home... but, since it was so bad today, and this is such an ongoing thing, he wants to do a cat scan on her brain just to eliminate that also. He said it was more than likely fine but wanted to be on the safe side, which I am very thankful for!  I am glad that he wants to eliminate anything big from being wrong. 

She has slept probably 50 percent of the day, which is another kinda weird bothersome thing to me... Its only 7 now and she is konkin out in her high chair... Urghhh, the frustrations of motherhood.  

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have one pooped out little girl ....but i think it is a day for crying...kaelynn has been all DRAMA all DAY!!!! ugh is it bedtime yet?!?!?! i dont know what her deal is either and i dont have a weekend of non-stop going to blame it on....keep me updated on the CT scan..sendin some prayers your way!!!! ooooo Lane is only 1 lb and like a half inch shorter than your NINE month old!!!!! geez...no wonder he wears 12mo clothes soooo well!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...