Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas... and picture over-load!

**I promise I had every intention on NOT putting a ton of pictures on this post, but I failed.

Christmas morning we woke up and the girls (madelynn) opened her presents. Of course, to her it was just another day except today she woke up and got bunches of new stuff.





Paytons one and only gift. :) Seriously... If we had a hundred bucks that we had to spend on her, we absolutely could not do it! She has MORE than enough clothes and all the toys she could ever want. I know that when she gets older, and gets into her own things Christmas will be easier... for now hand me downs is the thing for Ms. Payton. Is that bad????

oh wait... she DID get some new clothes, only because she can finally fit into the size clothes that Madelynn can. Most stores around town have like a baby section and then like 6 months and up section... now that she can fit on 6 months clothes, I can finally get them matching clothes.. I know, I get excited about the dumbest things.

yes, we did... and yes, its pink

and yes, we'll have to teach her some gun manners.

After we were done with our little family Christmas, we went over to Karl and Crystals for Christmas with Nats family. We had some delicious breakfast and then opened gifts.

Madelynn was playing with Kiana. At this point, Kiana got Madelynns paci and Madelynn was chewing on Kianas dog bone. I got the picture right as Madelynn realized the dog had her paci so she threw the bone down... but she WAS in deed chewing on it. Imagine that, my child who loves to eat dog food likes dog bones as well.


Crystal made the girls these blankets. When Madelynn opened it, she layed right down with it, ready for a nap!

P slept this one away.

Madelynn got this rocking horse, her pink gun, and some cowboy boots so she is all cowgirl'ed up... Ready to ride away in the sunset.

P also got this for Christmas! Woo hoo!! Dont you see all the fun were gonna have at dinner time?? Ahhh I love it!!!

After that, we headed home for a real quick (not long enough) nap and then headed to my parents house for a BYOSK kinda dinner. Can you figure that one out?? I'll give you a hint.. it involved steak. It was DELICIOUS!!!! I have 2 pictures from that day... Ugh... so mad at myself once again. So rather than showing you pictures, i'll just have to tell you what we got. Madelynn got a stick horse that whinnies and gallops... and when you push the button, she bounces like she would if she were riding a horse... its so cute!! My sisters got her this adorable vest, but ended up being a little to small.. so we took it back. (Did yall know that our old navy is closing??? Is that the worst news you ever heard or what?? That is pretty much the only place I shop for the girls... Ugh... crazy.) Anyways... so they didnt have the size we needed and didnt have anything else either.. all the shelves are so bare... so I guess I'll have to look online. She also got some new jammies and earrings.

P got the cutest shirt ever! She also got the cutest towel ever with her name on it. I love it!!! (I'll get a picture of it next time she gets a bath.)
(There horseshoes in case you cant tell.)

Jedd and Payton

Cash and Madelynn

and the most important thing of all (ya right) is what I got... the thing that I wanted most this Christmas was The Pioneer Woman cookbook!!!! Im so excited. When Im done with this, Im 'onna go look through it and find something for dinner!!! I also got some boots... which was something else that I really have been wanting. I love them!!!!

Nat got a cowboy hat

whew man does he look handsome or what???? I think so. :)

We all got tons of gift cards... so we'll be doin some serious shoppin' these comin weeks! Like drop your kids off and go to hobby lobby for hours all by yourself kinda shoppin! I cant wait!!

All in all we had a WONDERFUL, Christmas! The one thing that has gone through my head with all this wonderful stuff we got is how dadgum spoiled our family is... then I thought to myself... no, were not spoiled were BLESSED!

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! Thank you for coming to this earth and living to die for us. The ultimate sacrifice. Thank you for giving us life!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome!! I love the pioneer woman - too cool you got her cookbook. i will let you know when I am down next so yOu can test recipes on me ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...