Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Never say never...Part 2

Once again... I did something I said I would NEVER do when I had kids.

I put my child on a leash. I would always look at those people that had a leash on their kid and think.. how ridiculous... they cant even control their kids (please note.. once again, that I DO NOT think this anymore) Their just plain 'ol amazing! We were able to let Madelynn walk around, but not wonder off and get lost. She loved being able to walk around the mall... and we loved letting her have that freedom and also being able to control her at the same time. If you have small kids that are about that age.. I would definitely recommend getting one!

While we were doin some shoppin, we decided to get Paytons ears pierced... I know, how mean right?? Trust me, she'll thank us when she is older. She did soooo good! She only really cried when they were trying to hold her down.... The girl dont like to be held down thats for sure!! She cried for like 5 seconds after she did each ear and after that she was perfectly fine! She did alot better than Madelynn did!
I made Nat hold Payton since I had already had my go at it with Madelynn

all done! Gettin 'em cleaned. As you can tell, we had quite the audience. There was a ton of people watching. It was kinda... awkward. Am I so mean to take this picture?? :)
all done! a sucker made it so much better.
(pardon Nats face.)

Madelynn got a sucker too and would take a lick and then put it over for Payton to have a lick. (She rarely got it in P's mouth) but she was sooo sweet bout it!!

Speaking of my sweet little Madelynn... She has like discovered that Payton is a real person... and she can like play with her. Its so neat to watch!! Its what I have been waiting for since P was born!! They are starting to interact and laugh with each other. Madelynn brings her toys to play with and she rubs P's head and she (tries to) feed Payton everything she eats. I love it!!

Did you notice that I addressed my Madelynn as sweet??? and not a nightmare?? Must have just been the craziness of Christmas and never being home for nap time. . Oh... and she did get a tooth barely popping through the gum. Are you kidding me??? all that for one stinkin tooth????? I really hope that some more pop though these comin days or else I might take her to the dentist and have them remove every single tooth under her gums and give her dentures for the rest of her life! Im only joking... but she has done sooooo much better and has been much more pleasant since we've stayed on a strict schedule

there she is... my sweet little happy Madelynn.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to do a whole bunch of posts on all the millions of things that I now do that I said "I would never..." about! Funny how things seem so different once they are YOUR kids!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...