Wednesday, January 20, 2010

18 months.

Wow.. another 6 months has flown by and my little Madelynn is a year and a half! I cant believe it! She is turning into such a beautiful little girl. She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. Any time your down, she probably can put a smile on your face! We love that little girl so much!!! and definitely cant imagine our life without her!

- she is most definitely in the mocking stage. She does everything you do. Says almost anything you say.
-has just now caught on to talking. She was not much of a talker till now.
- Loves her tiggy (tigger) and her piggy. Does not sleep without them.
-Has to have 2 pacis still at night when she sleeps... or she refuses to stay in her bed. I have created a monster with that one! oops.
- Still sleeps wonderfully in her big girl bed. (with 2 paci's of course)
- Loves to wake up in the morning and go straight to sisters crib and say good mornin.

- Loves the dogs... mostly Mitsy. She sits on her, lays on her, hugs her, bounces all over her... and poor Mitsy is so sweet about it and just looks at us like HELP!
usually when she gets tired and is ready for bed, or nap, she finds a paci (she can find one if there were no pacis left on the face of the earth!!!) and then she finds her mitsy... in this picture, they are under the kitchen table

- In the fridge, I have the lowest little shelf full of Madelynns stuff, like: yogurt, fruit, juice, little lunchables. When the fridge opens, she goes and grabs what she wants and will eat it up like crazy.. not so much of an eater when I pick her food.
- She understands everything you say to her.
- LOVES to help with the laundry (YEA!!!!)
- size 3 diapers
-size 3 shoes
- size 18- 24 month clothes
-23 lbs.
- still takes 2 naps a day (much to my dismay)
- I think, after 2 days of only one nap that Madelynn herself chose to do, were goin into the one nap part of life!!! YAY!!!
- In the fridge, I have the lowest little shelf full of Madelynns stuff, like: yogurt, fruit, juice, little lunchables. When the fridge opens, she goes and grabs what she wants and will eat it up like crazy.. not so much of an eater when I pick her food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...