Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little bit 'o sad

I know that I already posted once today... but i got a whole nother thing to tell ya... and its depressing.. well it is to me at least.... and I totally and completely LIED when I said I was gonna be positive about this pregnancy form now on, cuz this aint positive.

So I had my ultrasound yesterday... and I was very excited about it... according to my l.m.p. my due date was Aug. 10, which would out me at 11 weeks. I really did not think that I was 11 weeks just because of all the negative pregnancy tests I got before I got a positive one. So I kinda expected to be set back a little in my due date... because I had this same EXACT thing happen with Payton. So I was absolutely not getting my hopes up that I was really 11 weeks along. So we get there, she starts doing the ultrasound and she is showing me all the stuff, the bladder, the uterus, all that stuff (which why on earth do they feel the need to show you, much less talk to you about pregnancy stuff when your on your 3rd child??? I always just wanna be like ya!! I totally know, I've carried, and birthed 2 children) anyways... so then she gets to the uterus and you dont see nothing... I know enough to know that you should see a baby of some sort. So she kinda starts to freak out.. but at the same time stay calm for my sake. I could definitely tell she was worried about the situation. The first thing that came to my mind was an ectopic pregnancy. So I immediately started to get a little nervous and scared. She decided to do a vaginal ultrasound to see if she could see the baby a little better. So she leaves the room and says she is going to go get another nurse lady to come in and be in the room also and they stand outside the door talking loud and clear to where we can hear them... and im like ok... how bout we dont do that. Anyways... she does the ultrasound and you could see the egg sac and then finally a heart beat! My nerves and my worries went away. I measured at 6 weeks and 2 days... and my due date was pushed back to Sept. 12... which is ok.. that gives us another month to get things ready. But 6 weeks?? That about the worst time you could find out your pregnant cuz thats the absolute beginning and that makes for a loooong pregnancy!!! Not to mention that I am already gaining weight, and already have all these pregnancy things going on (that I talked about a few posts ago.) Like that stuff isnt supposed to start till the 3rd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a little upsetting for me. Mostly because I have already had a long, drawn out pregnancy this 6 weeks... and the thought of 34 more weeks of it is very daunting and scary and frustrating! I am slowly coming around to the fact of it so keep me in your prayers. Its gonna be a long journey for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...