Thursday, January 21, 2010

5 months

And today, my Payton is 5 months old
About 14 months ago, when I found out I was pregnant, I thought my life was just about gonna be over... having 2 kids 13 months apart can put a damper on life and I was just gonna be stuck at home all day every day! But the Lord blessed us with our sweet little Payton. She is such an easy baby! I know that God made her that way so that I could still (somewhat) have a life. She is so easy going and happy. She loves to talk and her little talky voice is so stinkin sweet!! She is getting so big!!


-loves to eat real food... and half the time, you cant hardly shovel it in fast enough!
- recognizes bottles
- tries with all her might to hold her bottle.. just doesnt quite have a tight enough grip on it.
- Has her hands in her mouth ALL day long and drools like a maniac!
- Holds stuff so well
- Can almost get her paci in her mouth all by herself.
- love LOVES her bouncer. She has already used it more than Madelynn ever did.

- Spends alot of her time playing on the floor with her big sister.
- Sits up well in the boppy.
- still has some funky hair that now most of the time, lays down. Her hair is also darker... and I think that she has lost what she was gonna lose.
-18 lbs.
- Is always smiling and laughing


and 5 months ago, she graced us with her presence.
I am soooooooooooooooooo so very grateful that I got pregnant so soon after Madelynn was born!! I wouldn't have it any other way! I absolutely could not imagine our life without Madelynn having a sister.... or Payton being an only child. I cant imagine them not being 13 months apart. Its the best decision God ever made for us!!! I hope that when this next little Rose comes along, that I can say this again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...