Friday, January 22, 2010

Teeth and Dog

Madelynn only has 4 teeth at the given moment.. where as most 18 month olds have a mouth full of teeth. Everyone has told me that she'll probably get them all at once... and sure enough, the day had come... and 5 of 'em are comin in! I feel sooo bad for her!! She is miserable!! Her nose is running like crazy, she is so sad. This time around of getting teeth, she has been more lovey and mellow rather than devilish. I think that makes it a little easier to feel sorry for her and comfort her rather than let her drive me crazy. =) On top of that she has some allergies goin on.. as does everyone else. So she has just been all around yuck for the past few days. Today she seems to be feeling a tad bit better so when she wakes up, were gonna run to the store and then maybe go to the park! The weather has been absolutely 100% wonderful!!! She jets out the door any time it opens and is upset when she has to come in... besides, we have yet to go to the park since she has started walking!! I am excited. We'll see if I can keep up with her and somehow or another hold Payton... or I guess I could say keep up with Payton also....
this girl is ready to get up and walk! She absolutely hates to lay down!! She is hard to hold because of this. She does not want you to hold her and feed her her bottle. She wants to do it herself! basically, what it all boils down to is, she wants you to put her down and she wants to run! Forget sitting up, forget crawling, forget walking, lets RUN!



We may, or may not have another pregnancy in our little family. Maggie (which is the dog in case you didnt know.) Has been in heat.. and as was with baby (previous dog) every single male dog in the neighborhood and then further, hangs around our house all day long. It is utterly annoying! Its extremely time consuming letting them out to potty and its just been a pain in the butt!! So after all of our efforts in keeping her away form them. We left them outside (stupid!!!!!) the other day when we went to my parent house... not thinking anything could get in the 6 ft fence. When we pulled up, we made sure that the climbing dog (mitsy) that can climb an 85 ft. fence was still in there. She was... then I said "it looks like there is 3 dogs in there." sure 'nuff right as it cam outta my mouth... out JUMPS the black and white collie. He just cleared the fence like it was nothin. Since then, she has stopped doin what they do when there in heat, she has been throwing up, constipated, and shedding like crazy! Now im no rocket scientist here, but I do know that we humans have all those same symptoms when we get pregnant. I guess we'll see what happens. Any advice on knowing your dog is pg... and what to do if they are pg is welcome! I dont know what we'll do if she is. 1.) I dont need to take care of puppies and 2 small children. 2.) we have no where to house a dog and her puppies. 3.) puppies are way to cute and having a handful born in your house could lead to keeping atleast one. But on the other hand 1.) I have always wanted to experience a dog giving birth (giving birth fascinates me period.. no matter what it is.) 2.) Madelyn would have sooo much fun with puppies. 3.) puppies are sooo dadgum CUTE!
What to do... what to do






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...