Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just thinkin...

This morning in Sunday School, we were talking about how the Israelites crossed the Jordan river to go to Jericho and how they had to have a ton of faith to step in when God said to walk into the raging, flooded waters. One of the things said was do you feel like God is in a way, asking you to do the impossible... ya know, like step in the raging water and trust that He will calm the waters and that you wont be swept away, or eaten by a crocodile. I thought hmm... 3 children under the age of 2 is asking quite a bit form a person right??? I thought am I really trusting that God is gonna take care of us??? Financially, physically, mentally?? I'll admit that I do have some hard days. Some days I just wanna lay in bed all day and be left alone... and some days Im like YEA! I can do this, its gonna be fun and Im gonna get through it and God will take care of us. But I need to learn to trust him whole heatedly, every single day of my life. Another thing said was You may wonder why at this given moment in life... but you gotta remember that God sees the beginning, end, and the future. God knows how and if we can fit 3 car seats in my car, God knows if we will be able to buy a bigger vehicle. God knows where the money is gonna come from for us to buy another car seat. I am such an organized, gotta know whats gonna happen, when its gonna happen kinda person and not knowing where all this stuff we need is going to come from is hard for me to swallow. But God just very nicely reminded me this morning, Mara, I've got it all figured out. You just relax and enjoy your girls. It will be something that God will have to help me out with a lot in the days to come! Its not an easy thing for me too 100% give it up to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...