Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rolllllls

Oh my goodness! I must share these with you. My Madelynn was the rolly pollyist little thing you ever did see. Looking back at old pictures makes me realize how like tall Payton is and how she dont got the rolllls going on. Know what I mean???

Ugh... just look at that chubby little girl with rolls all over the place.
LOVE IT!!

Dont you wish rolls looked this good on us??? Sign me up.
and yes, I did take a picture of my little Madelynn's hiney end because I absolutely couldn't resist those rolls.

I am sad to report that since she has gotten older, and started walking, the rolls have one by one been drifting away and it has greatly saddened me.

Little Ms. Payton wasn't blessed with these voluptuous rolls.
Shes just got one on each leg for her momma. But thats ok. I still love the stinkin day lights outta her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...