Thursday, January 7, 2010

The girls crazy!

My little Payton that is.
When we started feeding Madelynn baby food, she did not take to it till she was close to 6 months.. just didn't get it... the whole opening mouth thing and not thrusting it out was a little to much for her cute little 4 month old brain. Payton on the other hand is a little beast! Her first jar of baby food, she ate over half of it. About 1/4 of the way through, she was opening her mouth wide open when she saw that spoon. Also about 1/4 of the way through, she got the tongue thing down, not thrusting it out, but pushing the food back. This may not seem like much to you, but to me, its pretty cool that she got it so early. Its so neat so see how different my girls are!! It seems like everything Madelynn did really well, Payton struggles with, and the things that Payton has done really well, Madelynn struggled with. There just about as opposite as can be so far! Not complaining about either.


Payton had her first go at a banana in one of those mesh things and lets just say she moaned the whole time out of pure joy of the thing. Little turkey head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...