Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mothers day

I am happy to report... and have been meaning to for about a week now, that Madelynn is O-ficially over and done with the paci!! It took just about 3 weeks for her to get completely back to normal without it. She is back to loving to take naps and going to bed at night... where as with no paci, she would cry the first few seconds. She is back to asking for nap time and that makes me so happy!! That was one thing that I really really hoped went back to the way it used to be. She has grown up immensely this past month. Her speech and words are amazing!! She is starting to put words together and talk to us. I love it. Hard as it was, I am glad that we did it when we did.

She has really taken to "bear" (I know, so original right)??? I am glad that she has found something to love... but I just wish it wasn't as big as she was. :) She has also taken a liking to her baby... where she wants to have bear all day long, she wants baby only at bed time... Whatever makes her happy.


I had a wonderful Mothers day!!! Nat made it a very special day for me with flowers, and a necklace, and a very sweet card. I am so blessed to be able to celebrate that day thanks to my 2 beautiful little ladies that God has so graciously blessed me with. They make my days crazy, fun, and full. You hear it your whole life, --there is no job like the job of a mom-- and you just don't fully know what that means until you are one. It is a hard job and some days are not fun... but it is indeed the BEST job you can have!!

Something that I wanted to do was write a little note to my girls on mothers day... so this is for me, and for them. So if you don't wanna read it, this is the end. But if you do, I'll warn you, it might be a little sappy (or maybe it is just to me since I am the one who wrote it, and they are my kids)
My beautiful, feisty Madelynn- July 20, 2008, the day you came into my life. The best day of my life!! You made me so happy. I love how you take your time at everything in life. Crawling at 10 months, and walking at 16 months, I know that that was just a little taste of what you will become. Taking your time and thinking things out before you decide to take the plunge. I see a little bit of your daddy in your personality. I think that is why the 2 of you but heads at times. You got a perfect little "pinch" of your daddy's stubborn, I'm gonna win attitude. And a perfect little "pinch" of your momma's laid back, easy goin, quite side. I love you my first born baby, and I thank God for every second we have spent together. I will be here for you for the rest of your life, and look forward to watching you grow up and become more beautiful than you already are. Thank you for making me a momma. I love you.

Oh my sweet little "spaz" Payton- One year after we celebrated the birth of your big sister, we got another little surprise. YOU! On August 21, 2009 you made us parents of 2 beautiful little princess'. Everyone told us since Madelynn was such a wonderful baby, we were in for it with you. Little did anyone know, The sweetest, most loving little baby had been born to US. You are your mommas girls and you are so precious to me. You make being called "mom" look easy. You are so laid back, like your sister, but at the same time, we like to call you spaz for a reason. At 8 months, you already want more, more life. You wanna go, you wanna walk, you wanna explore. Which I'm sure will come in handy when you are older. You are a unique little girl. It is hard to put into words what makes you unique. You are your own self. That is what I love about you. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I'm so thankful that you came into my life no matter how crazy that made it. Thank you for making me a momma x2. I love you my precious Payton.

My girls- If there is one thing that I wanted more than anything, it was 2 girls so that they could grow up together and be sisters forever... and when they said "Its a girl" when Payton was born, my heart smiled because I got it!!! I apologize before-hand for the matching outfits, and for the bows always on top of your heads. I love you girls with all my heart. I think that you are both BEAUTIFUL! Your both so different, but at the same time, you are so much alike. I look forward to the many girly thing we will get to do together as you grow up. You 2 make me feel special, you make me feel needed and I love that. Thank you for making me so important. I will always be here for you girls. Through the good times and the bad. You have made me who I am today and you have made my dreams come true. I LOVE YOU!!!!

and of course, we can't leave out the little man thats fixin to rock our world!!

I already love you so much my little man. You have already given me a run for my money the past 22 weeks you have been growing inside me. I have a feeling your gonna be your daddy's boy. I can't wait to meet you and to see what you look like. You just better stay in there another few months!!! You got a big job coming into this world. You got 2 big sisters (I am not responsible for any dress up clothes they put on you, or bows they put on your head) to protect and watch out for... and I'm counting on you for that!! We are so excited to throw a bubba into the mix. Its gonna make for some fun times. I love you my boy.

and of course, absolutely none of this would be possible without God and Him pouring out his blessings on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...