Friday, May 7, 2010

Spazzzz

I feel like I haven't blogged in a year!! I have been "taking it easy" to the max I think... taking it easy from everything. And to be quite honest with you, it is the pits!! Today was my first day on back on my own... it was nice to have a normal day with my girls. I hope that I never ever get put on full bed rest. How on earth do you mange something like that?!?!

I started working on mothers day gifts and have had lots of fun with it. I am so excited to give some awesome home-made gifts to the mommas in my life. I'll show you AFTER mothers day. :)

Anyways... Spaz is the new nick name that Nat has given Payton, and I have come to totally agree with him. When he first started calling her that, I told him not to!!!! My sweet little Payton is not a spaz. But oh my gosh is she ever (in a good way)!! When we do bath/bed time, Nat always gets Payton and I always get Madelynn... its just easier that way because Payton is a complete maniac when trying to dress her, or change her diaper. Under her little belly baby fat, I have no doubt that she has abs of steel. She is literally in a trying to sit up position the whole time and you have to fight her... and it basically wears your ever loving soul out!!

It is a chore to get her to bed because she wants to sit up and get up. The only only way you can get that girl to go to bed is to give her her bottle in her bed and let her drink herself to sleep. Yes, I know that that is no-no rule #1 for parenting a baby.. but I'm a firm believer in you gotta do what you gotta do... as long as its safe for you and your baby. Anyways... So now, you gotta give her her bottle and literally run outta the room, because if you stay in there 2 seconds to long.. she thinks -YA!! moms in here.... Play time!!!- and gets going and you gotta start all over again trying to get her to lay down as she pushes the bottle away and tries to sit up. She has GOT to be sitting up.. and is very quickly getting to the point where she has GOT to be standing. Laying is horrible for her. She is just so full of life and does not want to miss a thing!!! She is still so sweet, and has this sweetness about her... just in a crazy, spazzy, give me more of life kinda way.




Since we have discovered that this girl has a crazy desire to want more and to do more... I have wanted to get a walker for her... what would be more perfect than that?!? So we got her one, and she is a walkin fool! She walks all over the house. She is in the kitchen under my feet all day long, she follows Madelynn all over the place and sometimes Madelynn pushes her around or rides on the back. It has been so fun and I think that it is going to help her walk sooner than later. (and yes, I know that walkers are no-no #2 in parenting)

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing the differences in our girls. It is so neat to see how 2 people who came from the same 2 people are so opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...