Monday, May 24, 2010

Sick baby check-up...

Is that what you call it when your baby gets sick before her well baby check-up???
Thats what we got... a sick little Payton... again. She has been feeling a little under the weather lately and has been getting teeth, so I associated the sick with teeth... until yesterday when she started running a higher -than- teething fever. Luckily, it fell right on schedule with her 9 month check-up so we killed 2 birds with 1 stone! She checks out perfect as a 9 month old and is right on schedule with everything!

-29 in. long
-20 lbs
-18 1/4 in. noggin.
All just a tad bigger than normal, but PERFECT!!

On the other hand, she has another ear infection and is completely miserable!! Poor thing. Thank you Lord for ibuprofin... I don't think she would make it without it. You can't stop the girl from living so if she's gonna do it, I'de rather her be feeling great and being happy than being fussy and trying to play. God forbid she let me sit and hold her for 2 seconds while she is sick.

We are gonna do some serious sleep training for this girl. So we will not have a fun few weeks around here. She is obviously not gonna catch on to the sleeping through the night thing... so I'm gonna have to make her, if its the last thing I do on this earth!!

Anyways... Is there anything more fun than a serious of photos to show up until the moment you get the picture you are wanting??? Of course with little ones, that is almost always a must and I think they are so fun!! So here ya go.

Got Payton to smile in a picture!!! Madelynn-= tortured. (she has gotten to where she hides her face when I get my camera out)

Madelynn- "Don't fall for moms stupid tricks. She's not that funny."

This picture makes me laugh because this is SOOO them! Payton always "attacks" Madelynn (playing, of course) and then they get to giggling.

At last. My beautiful girlies.

and just cuz...
Poor girls got a big 'ol Dixon head.
But hey... another smile!!!



We got this little 4 wheeler thing back out for Madelynn. She was scared of it when we first got it for her, but we tried again now that she is a little older and she LOVED it. She had so much fun riding it around outside.

Didn't do so hot in the grass.

and lastly, Madelynn is obsessed with closing doors right now. No door is left opened. She has just got to where she can reach door knobs and is having so much fun with it. Another thing that we are loving watching her learn to do! She is just getting so BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...