Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Time!!!

Poor Payton can't catch a break. She of course had an ongoing ear infection which I hope is clearing up! Then last night when we were at Wal Mart, I noticed a rash on her neck but we kinda thought it just looked like a heat rash and blew it off. This morning, when I was getting her dressed I noticed it was all over her tummy and all over her back. First thought was roseola so I looked it up and sure enough, everything matched up perfectly. So I called the Dr. and they agreed that that is what it sounded like. At least her breaking out in rash means that the worst is OVER and we just gotta wait out the rash. She has definitely been more back to her normal self today than she has been on several weeks. Now here's to hopin Madelynn didn't get it in the contagious stages!!



We were given this awesome snow cone machine that makes D-licious snow cones!! Madelynn of course is in heaven! We have enjoyed snow cones a couple of times since then.



We have also enjoyed having Nay nay and kay kay around this summer! Just about every morning when Madelynn wakes up, her first words are "Hi, mommy. Nay Nay???" meaning where is nay nay (she still doesn't quiet know which is which and nay nay is easier to say so that technically means the both of them) I wanna see them! and we almost every day can't get through a full day without somehow seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...