Monday, August 23, 2010

Check- up #2

Wow, between birthdays in July and August, sickness and having a baby, I kinda feel like the Dr.'s office is my second home!! But sadly, that was probably the last we'll be up there. Other than my 6 week appointment. Payton had her 1 year check up this morning. It was really sad to think that was our last check-up with Dr. Wehner. I love having him as a pediatrician and I am serisouly going to miss him!! He always does everything he can to put the momma at ease and I love that. You can never be to cautious and that is the way he is. I hope we find a Dr as good as him when we get to NM.

Anyways.... her check up was great. She is ahead of the game in every aspect of life... except the bottle thing. But her and I have agreed that she can secretly have it until she graduates from high school. Just don't tell anyone.

She weighed 21.9 lbs.. which now that I think about it, that is way off because she was 23 when I took her to the Dr.'s the other day. So scratch that. We will say she weighs 23 lbs.
31 inches long,
and 18 3/4 in. noggin. Full of brains I tell ya.

she did really good with her shots and getting her blood drawn. Of course it always helps to have someone who gets the job done when it comes to these kinda things. I can't stand it when you get someone slow doing shots and it is a long drawn out process and you are just thinking COME ON!!! as you hold your screaming baby... and it always helps when they get a good vein right off the bat.

She is so big, and so smart, and so beautiful, and so sweet.
I promise my children do own clothes.


As for Madelynn, I feel like I haven't talked about her in a long time!! Another part of having 3 kids I guess. She has been doing so much better since I have been able to be up and around be her momma again. Me being on bed rest really threw her for a loop in every area of life. Her behavior was awful, her potty training was non existent and she basically just peed wherever, and whenever she wanted to. It was very frustrating for everyone. But, I think sweet little Madelynn is back and we are getting better. It really broke my heart that things were changing so much for her. Not knowing if things would get better or not was tough.

My mom has these 3 pillows and a basket of blankets in the living room and Madelynn is obsessed with them. Anywhere she goes, she takes these 3 pillows and that particular pink blanket. It is quite funny. We may end up having to take them with us when we move. :)

I attempted the un-imaginable and got up and got ready and went to church on Sunday.. even made it on time. Leaving the house definitely is not an easy task, but I did it! On my own even.
Anyways, this is the best picture I could get of the 3 kids. Can't expect much out of a 2 year old, 1 year old, and a newborn.




1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...